What data do we collect?
We collect personal information that you provide to us when using our site to purchase products or make bookings, or when you contact us.
This personal information may include:
- Address details
- Email address
- Phone or mobile number
- Customer Service correspondence records
- Technical information about how you access and use our websites, including your IP address, browser type, referring URL and operating system.
- Order history and shopping data
Encrypted password & payment information. This is collected by our secure payment processors (Sumup & Paypal) directly and is not stored on our databases at any point in time.
Please refer to their privacy policies directly for more information:
How do we collect your data?
We collect data when you carry out actions such as the following:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Correspond with us by phone or email or any other method.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order: We use relevant personal information described above (including your name, address and payment details) to process and fulfill your order or booking, add payments or refunds and to notify you of the status or updates.
- Provide customer support: If you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use personal information such as your order information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible.
- Fraud Prevention: To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites and comply with and legal and regulatory requirements.
How long data will be retained
- Customer and communication and booking information will be kept securely on our system until you ask us to remove it. Note: Booking/Purchase information retention is subject to regulatory mandates we must adhere to e.g. data retention requirements for tax reporting purchases.
How do we store your data?
We are fully committed to protecting and safeguarding your data. We have implemented a variety of technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. Our website and data is hosted on secure hosting data center within Europe. All transactions on our website are encrypted and protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
We do our very best to safeguard and protect your information, however no physical or electronic security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure in preventing hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorised 3rd parties being able to defeat our security and collect, access, steal or modify your information. Transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk.
You should always access any website within a secure environment.
What are your data protection rights?
Gáinne Mór Alpacas would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via any of the methods listed under “How to Contact Us” section below.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: moc.l1680393428iamg@1680393428sacap1680393428larom1680393428ennia1680393428g1680393428
Call us: +35386 773 8738
Or write to us at: Gáinne Mór Alpacas, Magherabeg, Downings, Co.Donegal, Ireland.